When

I miss home, just around 2 more months and I'll be back home, plenty have been running through my head. Thoughts of how'd it feel like to be on the Bus or Tube to the airport, then after being an hour away from arriving Kuala Lumpur, thoughts of being in the car on the way home, thoughts of driving the car again, thoughts of going out for cheap good food.

PLENTY!

I know im getting closer whenever I change my contact lens, thats when one month is over.
Its closer when I change my toilet roll, thats when time has passed.
When I restock food, when a week of class is over.
There are so many indications that time is passing by quickly and Im missing home so much that I feel happy replacing my used stuff with new ones knowing more time has passed.

I can smell home, its near and yeah it is.

Ive spent almost a week in London now and I'll head back to Oxford to finish up some coursework and get serious. I need my 2:1 or first class even for my first year.

Sucky thing is that I've fallen sick, down with some flu and fever. I'd blame the weird weather, I have experienced snow, hail, and even sunny weather with snow.

Also some good news, I've managed to bulk up. Gained 10kg since I got here, I'd say its a great achievement but its getting better by the day.



I miss home and I miss you - you know.

0 comments: