Rough Patch

Been some shit ass fked up week; right after Imperial M-night.

I'll tell you why:

When I got up on Monday just bout to go to class, I realized that the front of my door had floor spilled all over, this is obviously some childish act and then again without much doubt, its either the gay dude or the american girl.

Made another complaint about them, the wardens came that night, tried to become some sorta mediator to solve our problems. The rest of the flatmates were rather neutral hence having no problems with one another, the gay guy and the american went saying loudly they have major issues with me in which I wasnt surprised at all.

Their allegations, I create an uncomfortable situation for the gay guy when hes in the kitchen. I was rather confused with that, how on earth do u make some one uncomfortable, I dont walk around naked in the kitchen nor the corridors. In fact that would even turn him on and I'd be the one uncomfortable. So I asked him, how on earth did I manage to make him feel uncomfortable. He replied, you stare at me, you ignore me and u do all sorta things. Oh come on man, first of all, I'm not even gay, why would I stare and since when ignoring somebody is WRONG (not that I even ignore).

The american girl fired me even more in front of the warden. She said that Ive been framing her all along. For those who dont know what have been going on in my flat: I made a complaint against the american girl cause shes been living in the same flat with her boyfriend for months, such a loser. She claimed that her boyfriend goes home every single day and this was then backed by the gay guy confirming her statement is true. Fine, I kept quiet since its some sorta big conspiracy against me.

Later on, the gay guy continued more firing, saying I wasnt welcome at the flat at all and everyone wants me to leave. Yada, if this was the case, nobody would be talking to me in the first place and the gay guy is already 21 years old, acts like a big baby, not only hes gay, he has no friends except for a loser american girl whos short fat and ugly, needs his mum to be around when he falls sick, cant even cook, the first guy whom i know burnt instant noodles by putting it in a microwave without adding water. DOH. How on earth do u get soupy instant noodles without water. retarded.

Of course I did my firing back, till the american girl pretended and broke down in tears. Instantly I wrote a letter and handed it to the warden and I got moved 2 days later.

Here today, Ive moved in to a new flat, same floor with Ally which seems to be all great so far. The moving part was so fking tiring and I had some test at 8 45am today.

I hope it goes uphill from here, and also the election date is near. Vote wisely people, tell your parents, your family, your relatives, your friends not to vote the ruling party unless you want more of racist remarks, unprofessional ways of running the govt, inefficiency and major corruption.

Ah, sorry bout all the whining. Im definately feeling better in the new flat but nevertheless cant wait to move to our new house with some group of fabulous housemates. :)

Do not send any more postal mails to my old address, just change the front (K2C) to E5A .

0 comments: