Pool of Foam, FOAM PARTY!

Here we go, a party having like lotsa foam, swimming in foam, dancing in foam, doing whatever in foam, nobody cares! Hectic it was, of course with tonnes of fun. I'd regret not going, not gonna say much; picturess!


Basically the all of us while some got missed out.

I look pissed! ahhahaha

Jun being Japanese, well he is



Shoe posing i call this

A great dancer from HK, If not wrong i think hes called Paul

Jun and Max Salas

Sarah and Gwin while Jun and I walking down



Sarah, Annie and Jun

Sarah and Gwin!

blehhhh, weird lookin me



On the sad side, my uncle's father, my cousins' grandfather (Su-Anne and Hann) had just passed away. This is just a sad year but at least Im sure they have gone somewhere better rather than suffering the sicknesses u get when ure old. My condolences to all.

0 comments: