Its all about me

I've bought a bike just recently and it costed me a bloody bomb £242.98 inclusive of all the stuff, I know its really expensive but it was like the 2nd cheapest bike around. I feel its really worth it though however, being able to move around with ease and fast.


Bike posing when Jun hung my bike up high on the fence



Applied for a job yesterday, or rather 2- ones being a student marketer being paid £8/hour with maximum hours a week of 12. Works out to roughly £100 a week which is not bad. Applied for another one being a quality inspector on mini coopers soft tops sounds awesome and the pay is even better at £9.5/hour. I think i can even work 20 hours a week for that. hmmmm :D I really hope i get the quality inspector job and that would be awesome AWESOME!


Been really cold today, dont know why - was really foggy as well but its getting better with the sun up now. take care guys :)

0 comments: