I've lost enough since I left

Its really ironic to my blog title.
Everyone hates losing their loved ones; my grandmother was admitted to the hospital, my family and I paid respect by visiting her before I had to leave for the UK to further my education. I had positive thoughts that Im sure this wont be my last time getting to see her, I mean she passed even worse situations than this last year. I departed for the UK on the 12th of September with my best friends being there to send me off, I was indeed really really happy, so happy I didnt know how to express myself. Im really gladful having you guys to send me off and thank you so much.




Just to tell you guys how much I appreciate it.



I reached Heathrow airport on the 13th of September, excited, filled with good hopes and thoughts. We stayed over at dearest uncle Tahir's house with his family who are always really warm and welcoming, and I would say I feel the most comfortable being due to them being so so hospitable. Uncle Tahir is actually my dad's classmate back then when my dad came to the UK to do his Real Estate degree in I'd say now one of the shittiest university available in the UK - University of East London and Im not joking, go check it out and you'll know its one of the lowest 10 uni. Just look at my dad today, I seriously admire him so much, people often say go to the best university, get your degree and you'd be set for life, sometimes I think its not so important really, having my dad coming from one of the shittiest uni, he achieved well in his life, uncle Tahir is really successful on his side as well. The friends you make are the most important I think, friends will make an influence and also shape your overall personality.





On the 14th of September, I was so so shocked to have heard Uncle Tahir's mum have just passed away. This happened in the morning and felt really sad for their loss, later in the evening roughly at 9, my father got a call from Malaysia and they said my grandmum have passed away. I mean what the f*ck is happening, my dad and his best friend lost their mums on the same day, Uncle Tahir's sons, Omar, Osman and Zeeshan lost their grandmother on the same day as I lost mine. I didnt know what to do when I heard that news, it was so surreal and I couldnt believe that it happened. However, Uncle Tahir and family had really positive thoughts as they were muslims and their grandmum died on the first day of Ramadan and it was a Friday which would you cant really ask for any better date. My parents decided to fly back earlier than the planned schedule after they checked me in at my accommodation at Brookes.





Now at this very moment, I dont know how important or how serious my favourite dog Buddy's situation is now. I just hope he will be alright, mum told me that hes ill, couldnt walk and had no appetite. Although he is pretty old but Im sure he shouldnt be that bad. I miss you Ah-Ma and I'm missing Buddy so much now, the times where I'd always feed him more bread than any other dogs in which would be his favorite food, lie on the car porch with him, wrestle with him on the floor. It may sound childish but I dont really care how you see it, Buddy can sense when you're feeling down and would always just come to you and lick your ear which mysteriously makes u feel better. I dont wanna lose you that soon, I've already lost Ah-Ma without being there for her; I cant afford to lose you when Im so far away. Please do appreciate your loved ones and show them you care while they're still around.



I tear. I wish. I pray.





tTt



2 comments:

  Anonymous

7 October 2007 at 18:02

Cheer up, triple T! I know things are tough but it just so happens to be your rough path atm. Things will come through! Just hold your head up high & do your thing! *HuGs* :)

  Saran

8 October 2007 at 00:24

we all lose people, and things we love :) and if you wanna talk i'm always there for you!

p.s: you should have told me about it though :(