First Post

For the bloody first time I've decided to sorta make full use, optimize my university life whenever I'm free or to rather keep people updated of what have been happening. You know, now, everything has to be like well managed, especially time when theres so much of fun being in uni, going out so often because of the sudden gain of freedom after so long.









Im sorry for this disturbing picture of Jun and I



But im loving it :D



















Jenny and Jun seems tipsy as well after a few drinks at the Bridge.


















Just to update or whatsoever, I'm now doing Real Estate Management at Oxford Brookes University, had to honestly say that I was very skeptical about the university at first, I had always wanted to go to Reading but I dare dare say that Im not even regretting a single bit of it cause of the people i meet here and seriously the uk education system is r0x0r, like seriously.





To sorta keep things in short, its good in the sense that theres so much space for students to participate in class, the lecturers will not really say no to your answer but perhaps try to view it as you might think. In comparison to the system we get in Malaysia, its all bout stuffing u with bloody answers and expect u to know it at the end of the day and vomit everything from A-Z on judgementday. LECTURES HERE ARE JUST AWESOME; they are so good that I wouldnt even want to skip lectures despite having close to 4-5hrs of sleep and im serious!

This looks like a pretty long post for my first time but heck I care, Im having only 2-3 hours a day on average in University, spend most time either in the Climbing Gym or the gym as well as taking, practising breakdancing back again. I'll just post up some pictures and since u know the so frequent heard phrase, a picture is worth a thousand words ; let some of my pictures say some thousand words. Not realising I've already been in University for almost 3 weeks, Im honestly loving every single little bit of it; the people are really friendly, i'd say most of them. I've not seen any Malaysian people yet but yeah I dont really mind. Have a bunch of really funny cool friends in where we hang out really often.






(my bed ; my wardrobe)





(the workplace ; the toilet ; the overall)



Lastly, my favourite jacket, knitted sleeve, so friggin comfortable and nice




Thats all for now, I'll add more stuff, didnt know blogging is this time consuming, I'd better study. lol.


To those in Malaysia or wherever, whenever u might think of dropping by Oxford give me a call.


Missing and Loving you fellas.


....JtTt

2 comments:

  Unknown

4 October 2007 at 13:40

wua...geng lor..got blog ady ah?:P
busy shopping eh?another new fcuk tee?

  horleE

4 October 2007 at 16:32

woh.. enjoy life there huh?! too bad no maid there.. hahah.. go grab one girl to do those stuff for u ar.. hahah..