Finallly =) I feel good!

Firstly, I'd wish to thank Terri for sending pictures of dear Buddy, Im missing him so terribly


:( But im pretty satisfied just having his pictures and I was updated by my parents he is doing really well now. BAH! =D





He just look so adorable







I feel good about this UK life, although my job application got rejected. They replied this :





"I regret to inform you that due to the enormous amount of response we can no longer accept your application. This is not however a reflection of our opinion on your suitability for this position and would very much like to keep your details if we are looking to increase our Student Marketer team at your university for future campaigns."



However so, perhaps the higher authority above thinks I'm not suitable or not ready for the job yet. BMW JOB I hope. heheheh.





Had dinner with Jun, he brought his instant japanese curry from Germany when he went back this recent weekend. According to him, its spicy, wow yeah, hahahahahah, it has spice which probably makes it spicy. I dont quite make any sense but its not like chilli spicy but just mere spices ; it tasted pretty good tho, thick and nice. I did my 2nd recipe this time, i sorta seasoned chicken with salt and pepper in between the cuts I made on the fillet and marinated it in lemon juice and bit of soy sauce overnight. It tasted good but just a lil too sour - perhaps due to the over-marination. Ive been making really sour chicken dishes lately due to the oversupply of lemons, bought too many of them =/ ahhaha, so basically what i cook revolves chicken and lemon or rather improvising on what I have. Even Jun said it was pretty good. mhmmm :D



I've just applied for few more jobs just for kicks, some flier-giver being paid like £10/hr but normally its just for 2-3 hours each time so yeah. Im gonna ring up another guy to enquire regarding some job called the "Courtesy Call Operators" , pretty good pay as well £8/hr, just gotta call people up and ask them regarding the service which the company provides. I'm making myself sound so desperate for a job and yes, I'm bloody poor.



Besides, I had a pretty good day, had only 2 hours of lessons today, Building Design and Construction lectures have been cancelled for 2 weeks just to give us more time to finish up our assignment. My group : Joel, Jason and Johnson(me) have to give some exact measurements of a room in which they chose my room. Measuring the Internal Gross Area, External Gross Area, Wall thickness etc looked really easy but it wasnt when we started working on it.



A rough sketch done by Jason while Joel and I were busy measuring it with tape, Jason has more experience in stuff like these since he did a foundation on built construction.



I need to be more productive! I know a blog post like this is really boring but Im gonna post something more interesting soon, need my camera to be with me even more often. Just some random pictures.



Click on it to view it really closely.

0 comments: