Perhaps...

Perhaps how we think are different now

Perhaps how we react towards stuff are different now

Perhaps we do lie alot

Perhaps we dont appreciate what others do for us

What are we really seeking in life, just think and answer,


Perhaps...

love is what u want? friendship is something u seek? sincerity and honesty u endeavor for, are u loving and living the life u have/want? I hate to say this but, we can't always make things we want to really happen most of the time ; they just do.


Perhaps..

you can think I'm cruel, you can think im like some fucking bastard, you can think im a hypocrite but back in all, are you really living the promises? or maybe you dont consider them as promises but just mere words to make me feel better. I dare friggin bet you're wondering right now what have u promised or what have u said. We're not perfect, sometimes we make mistakes accidentally, sometimes we dont even bother to change cause someone else do not deserve that we put away and change our bad habit or attitude ; you just feel its not even worth it to make a change.


Dont even say that u dont know what went wrong, seriously dont. I'd think that you are making matters worse to not even take the fucking effort to observe and think what has went wrong. At the end of most screwed up days in my life, I took the effort to find out what went wrong. This time it is definately not me, play the blame game but if you think you're right this time, I'll let u think its that way and just give up, I dont see a point or sense in it anymore.

Perhaps sometimes sorry isnt enough, you dont go making mistakes and just say a mere or probably a thousand times sorry and think it will all be good, it doesnt work that way. Just imagine, Im not gonna mention names but the guy whom u were afraid of for years came up to you and said sorry, would u think its fine? Somebody who did like terrible stuff to you several times and just end up saying a sorry would cure? IT DOESNT, SORRY SORRY, its so easy to even say Im sorry this im sorry for that. In fact its so often heard I dont really take it like it meant something cause I hear it just too often. I dont want anybody to be sorry over stuff, just dont do it and Im fine.

Having to mention always to love you as a friend, if you think it isnt true so be it, if you know what Im thinking in which i presume u dont cause u dont even understand or see the problem how on earth would u know it isnt true? IF it isnt true.

Good friends dont suddenly act close and not keep in contact after a while, close friends enjoy the accompany of the other, close friends would make more effort just to see the other party happy, close friends would try to contact each other, fuck it if it is expensive or not, just a hello, how are you would make a person feel much better. I make the effort to call back to Malaysia just to keep in contact.

IF you think friends being close is not through communicating or even trying to communicate and connect to them, please define friends. IF i dont communicate with close friends often, most of the time i consider them as just friends or even acquaintances where most of the time u just say hi and bye and probably meet up after a while. If you dont show it, when do u think would be the right time? just WHEN?

You ignored what I said to you, ever since that day, I viewed you pretty differently, I pretty much predicted this to happen, nothing can stop you really.

Perhaps I'm the one wrong, just perhaps.

Perhaps you're right, perhaps.

At the end of the day, you know what u lost, I've lost some and perhaps our paths are different.

Dont answer or dont try to think what I think cause you're not me.

0 comments: