My way.

Stupid Sze Keat, See Zee Kee or now Mr. Ryan Ong's favourite quote of the week : Cheers mate or just Cheers or Cheers off or just make up any word which contains cheers. Thanks Ryan now its running in my head all the time whenever anyone says cheers or rather whenever i hear that word.



Made a weekend trip to London, wasnt really an organised one but I decided to pay Uncle Tahir and family a visit. Took the bus down around 12pm, reached London roughly an hour and a half later, travelled down with Joel, really nice dude whom I met in class and since he goes back to London every week. Found out later on that he left his cell on the bus which was pretty shitty. Upon arrival, called Brandon but he was having classes, called Yvonne Tee a.k.a. Miss Malaysia 2007 and I met up with her at Trafalgar Square.



Did some snapshots while waiting for the Miss Malaysia.









<



Walked back to Yvonne's place, she had a sharing room, seems really decent but just the fact of sharing a room with another person AND a toilet. I wouldnt want that. heh. Yvonne was like busy filling up her job application and DANG, shes paid like £9.60/hr. Hope u get the job Yvonne den u can buy all of us a meal :D






Had late lunch at this place called Zizzi, they have Zizzi in Oxford too and apparently the food was pretty good.









And yes Yvonne my camera likes u alot. hahahaha.


Had duck at Bayswater Four Season Restaurant, I was expecting it to be like a really big restaurant, and we waited for 1 hour to just get a place. Ding Nen came earlier than Dian and I around 7:15 and we got our places at 8-ish. Bloody crowded, thanks to the long wait, we had 2 ducks instead of one. The long queue got us really hungry. Heres the breakdown of what we had, 6 of us, Joshua, Brandon, James, Ryan, Kokshen and I we ordered egg fried rice for 6, which came up to be REALLY BIG, 2 whole ducks de-boned, Black Bean/Peppered Beef, and Kai-Lans. The meal was so so good! Had like 3 rounds of rice together with duck etc, bahhhhh. :D I'll definately go back when Im missing chinese food. AWESOME. Their service sucks tho, went on dutch and paid around 13 Pounds each which wasnt too bad for the amount of food I ate. I need to gain weight, ngeheh or probably Im pretty gifted in a way being able to enjoy food.

Just doing a short post before going for my Law seminar. Laws pretty boring since I've did most of it in A-Levels. Take care peeps, see u soon, especially my brothers.

0 comments: