Uneasy

Ahhh, I've removed the picture cause I felt uneasy about it. ahhahaha, and also to let ppl feel more comfortable around the blog.

Anyway, today the Merrill Lynch Challenge have just started and so far the progress is bad for a start. I accidentally made a few mistakes of buying too much futures on Crude Oil and I thought I paid a low price for it till it further fell another $1.00 which costed me £ 200k of losses. Bahhh, I forgot to take into account that margin and now its baddd. Hopefully it will go back up again as I have high faith in the oil prices - demand and supply while if America goes more into a recession and with its US Dollars depreciating, the oil price will definately shoot up. I just gotta wait now :)

Best of luck to all taking part in the challenge! Its not gonna be easy, 372 teams in total. Booh while I personally know 2 out of 371 of them.

I have to work tomorrow as well, 9:30am. pah! Its good to work early but I hate getting up early. Nevertheless its money day tomorrow and I'll try to work as long as possible. Cant wait to go to Munich, Germany too, in a week!

Missing home, the weather and the people.





Random stare, just being random



Love love love love,

Johnson TEH

0 comments: