5 Working Days Later

I QUIT! :D I told the guy that I wont be working anymore BECAUSE:

1) Brandon and Joshua will be coming to Oxford tomorrow and I wont want to be all drenched when I go out.
2) I'll be going to Germany on Tuesday and I dont intend to work anymore!
3) I can at least concentrate on some reading up and also the ML challenge.

I've reached my target of £200.00 and yes, all in 5 days. It just sorta came to my mind that UK cost of living is so low through this: 1 days work I can pay my phone bill for a month! £35 for 750 minutes and 250 text and also a free phone on a 18 months contract. Low cost of living lah u call this! Malaysia has a really high cost of living in comparison, and with the government's fake statement of 2-3% inflation a year is bollocks!

After all, I realized my £200.00 is around 260 Euros compared to 300 Euros which I would have gotten just 1-2 months ago =(. shucks! Nevertheless, its cheaper to study in the UK now! One of the lowest I've seen in a long time really. £1 = RM6.40, I can sorta imagine the expression ure giving now. AND no, Malaysia's economy did not improve that made the sterling fall but Im guessing its because of the interest rates and business confidence level in the UK at the moment.

Nevertheless, I shall look forward to this weekend, forsee something good and as usual happy times when close friends are around. I'm proud of myself being able to paint the room in 4 days, having the walls and ceilings, doors and wooden railings, coat of paint after another. Cycling to work in 8minutes downhill straight, cycling back uphill after work which I guess had some strain on my "ass" if u think I have where most people claim I dont. Been walking up the stairs to my flat with a tight ass. Wahaha, sick it may sound but oh well. The owner- Adrian was pretty reluctant to sorta let me go, he was like wont u be coming tomorrow? I told him I might be busy hence no, and he was replied: I thought you'll be going to Germany only next week, and in turn i said yeah, but I might want to get something done tomorrow. He even suggested that I call him back when I'm free to work or something, stating that he has a few more rooms that can be worked on. Furthermore he said I have 6 people who wants this job, probably implying something. hehe, but I dont really care now.

Super efficient ok, sometimes I bring an apple there, or few muffins or cookies to eat while working. In fact I hardly stop for a break, at most it would be 15minutes in a 6 hour period. Pure work non stop! K lah, enough of self praising; an often used quote by my dear sister - "Self Praise is No Praise" ahhahahah. She comes up with weird stuff lah once in a blue moon.

Tired now after work and shares/futures monitoring. I need a shower and some good rest.


Love,
Johnson

0 comments: