Tribute to Buddy

I think back really often, would it make a difference if I've gone back? Would it make me feel much better and would it even be any different if I did not come to the UK this early? So much happened since I got here, everything felt different, what would it be like to go back and truly realise the loss of my loved ones.



Today Buddy left my family and I; hopefully hes gone somewhere better. 24th January 2008



The one I've not taken as a dog nor a pet but a true friend; to speak or communicate seemed redundant but just mere body language and understanding. So much love that hes part of the family, so much for his patience and doings that brought joy to the family. The attention he sought from us, abudant love to give and receive which gives a true reflection of life I guess - Give and Take.



Sleeping on Buddy while thinking, gazing at stars will not happen anymore. Losing a friend who will listen and occasionally respond to acknowledge. No longer being able to wrestle and play around with, no more toss and fetch, no more being able to place bread in front of him while he patiently waits for the sign "go".



We did quite alot together for perhaps the past 10 years at least and I guess the impact would be greater on my dad since Buddy was quite his favorite as well. Anyway, I will stay strong, good things must all come to an end I guess. Sweet good memories are meant to be kept while bad ones will be left behind as a lesson to learn. Time to move forward.


Love you Buddy. Rest in Peace.

0 comments: