Afterrr a long break!

Ahhh, Ive not updated the blog for a while and yes Im back. :) Been too lazy to update it, procrastinating, having some fun time in the UK at the same time envy those who are back home in Malaysia. Reasons for not going back:

1) At least experience Christmas once in the UK
2) The holidays are just too short to even go back! 18th December - 27th January
3) Ok, if u think its long comparatively to yours its cause I'll be away in Munich, Germany from the 15th Jan - 23rd Jan
4) Some other reasons which I choose not to disclose here :)

Anywayyy, just to sum up what Ive done over the past few weeks.

- Being over at Uncle Tahir's place: Its seriously a home outside Malaysia and I feel so good just to be around them, the family warmth Im missing
- Shopping Christmas presents for friends while leaving myself with nothing =/
- Went to Warwick, Coventry and had some pretty serious fun there. Met up with my dad's friend : Uncle Charles. HAD such good malaysian food at his restaurant in Coventry! Those who are in Coventry: trust me its good and cheap! :) Shopping in Birmingham was pretty alright, the crowd sorta turned me off.
- Host to Yvonne, Sue Bee and Nigel during their visit to Oxford! Well, being a student city, as usual campuses are closed; being there after Christmas have led to closure of shops like G&D which i failed to bring them to and my KEBAB VAN didnt open :( Scheisse. Oxford was much fun and the way they enjoyed Moo Moo's Milkshake. WAHHHHH
- Did some shopping at Bicester Village. Dont worry, I did not over spend and Ive gone for cheap cheap deals but truly satisfied!


To welcome Year 2008! Few resolutions for the new year lah of course :

  1. Stop procrastinating with studies and putting more effort
  2. Start getting a job/income
  3. Juggle resolution 2 and 3 well
  4. Manage time really carefully
  5. Reduce spending on whatever
  6. Be competitive and think less.
  7. Make sure the above 6 are done

I'll try to add up pictures once I get them compiled..

Happy new year guys, as usual : best of luck, health, happiness and more!

"Even the coldest winter warms your heart with the presence of love"

0 comments: