Greatest Weekend EVER Part 2

Like I've promised, the second part of my greatest weekend in the UK ever!


Saturday 1st December



Woke up kinda late in the morning after some drinks at a pub/wine house in Leicester Square. Good mojitos, gin tonic with lemon which I ordered. Had some sudden crave for Magners (Apple Cider) but I couldnt get them since most pubs close pretty early. Joshua and I went to Chinatown for some good food at 4 seasons restaurant and well obviously enjoying the good food. Not only ducks but with good side dishes!


Did some small walking exercise around London, walked around Regent St, Oxford Circus and we realized that roads were shut to accomodate pedestrians, such a great feeling just being around, flooding with people having shows, freehugs, free sweets, skateboarding etc. Simply wonderful, exciting place to be about and the pictures will further explain more :)


Joshua and I - Just how happy when u get like the best company

JOSHUA or JOSHIE!! the way Jun calls him





mhmmmm :)


Agaiin! Im quite sure when my sister sees this, she'll go like POSER!


Part of Oxford St, simply crowded





Skateboarding right outside Quiksilver




Feon-Na's favorite character! This picture was obviously taken for u Na !




Vodafone Volks! German stuff huh Jun

Right after that, I met up with Yvonne at Embankment and we took the tube to Redbridge to visit Uncle Tahir and family! I really love being around with them, such a warm feeling. Awww, this is how u feel when ure so so far away from home. Anyway, their warm welcome, they got me to pop a champagne before everything else and I did it outside! They then gave me a big present to unwrap and OMG ! 3 Aweesome Tees from Zara, and a Pair of Nike Shoes in which they got somebody to paint it! Pictures pictures picturesss :) Thank you guys!


The craziest birthday card Ive recieved, THANK YOU! Btw, its made of chinese noodles! LOL



The tees I got.


Dont u just love them!



Ultraman but who cares, I use to love them! wahha :D



Simply delicious home cooked food, curries and the best chicken wings ever! Thank youuuu!



Uncle Tahir making a toast to u Daddy, he said ure missing it out!



Good stuff! He even said ure gonna miss the curry!




:) family warmth


Later in the evening, we had shishaaa back in their gym at uncle Tahirs house, lol, waht a place to have it. More pictures, we were busy trying to create smoke rings or whatever u call taht lah! So funny.





Osmans really good at making rings of smoke!




Yvonne the super fast learner. ahhaha, I got owned at it!




I couldnt do the smoke rings, had to use the tube of aluminium foil. Im holding that roll :P




Omarr in action!



Keith just chillin.

And Yvonne

The tube needed


Osman preparing the shisha


I like this picturee.

This is by far the best weekend ever in the UK, and I thank all of you guys for that! :)

To be continued.. (Yvonne has the remaining pictures)







0 comments: