Time to Make or Break!

Wahh, definately wont break! :) I'll be having my presentation in 7.5 hours from now? Fu*ken annoyed at it but i made a few preparations etc. Hopefully it will impress the people and after that I'll go to London and meet up with my brothers! CANT WAIT! :D

These few days were simply magical, had surprise party thrown for me, dinners and so much fun and good laugh. Will update you guys more on it together with photos! Wont be able to do that for the time being, gonna have a shower and RELAX then look back at the problems, be confident JT. 10 mins presentation is abit too short cause i spoke for 13minutes on my recording webcam and I felt pretty disappointed at first but it got much better later on.

So long guys, I will update soon, this weekend is so goonna be awesome, as well as going for Lord Stern's talk tomorrow. woohah.

0 comments: