Home I am

Been a while to update isnt it. heh, truly sorry about that. Have been crazily busy with uni, pretty glad I got the travel scholarship and also a small prize being the top in the department. wafoo. :D

At least things are getting in place, investments here and there, attended a conference on Carbon Credits, relatively new topic but I guess it's about time Malaysians pick up the pace and try being a leader within this region.

Met inspiring people from the conferences:

Take a look around and see what they do for the world and people. Time to do something against climate change!

Another site where I made contact with the chairman, young French guy, truly inspiring. More to do! :)


Apart from that, I've been home for almost a month now. Been reading up, lazing, meeting friends, good meals around, got back from Perth almost 2 weeks ago, it was all good!

I cant wait for the next month, travelling to Bali for 2 weeks or so then Bangladesh for my placement. Learning slowly in German, wish I was faster. Enjoy the pictures and I miss you!





0 comments: