Updates!

Here I am in my new room, new house down in Marston. One wonderful place, ok, maybe not quite wonderful in terms of location but its still pretty awesome. Despite the fact that Im ONLY 30mins walk from Brookes and I've timed the cycling time which would be 8-10 minutes.

Just have gotten the internet, I had internet for since I got here but it was more like taken off somebody's wifi without password! Things have changed, we have our own wireless now!

Bike has been stolen over summer, sadly! Although I have placed it, locked it right beside to the security guard house. Had to buy a new one and I was told by the bike shop that prices of bikes has gone up. Everything go up lah, bloody substitute good for oil.

Anyway, to perhaps show you some pictures of my room. I've taken so much effort, especially taking my lazy ass up to fix up the room, get the stuff from shops like standing lamps and few others, packing up my clothes and unpacking them, cleaning up the room etc. Man. I feel good though.

HOWEVER, the picture shows that my room is still in a mess but its not quite the case, I've been abit busy(lazy), just set up a new time table for this term and pray that it would go as planned! Need to constantly stay on the top, gonna start hunting for internships!


What a frigging small wardrobe. Virtually useless apart from hanging the shirts.


My bed and the set of drawers which were provided seemed to be really useful, especially to store the 43 t shirts I brought! :D

Kinda messy on the table! Just ignore that.


Ordered a shoe rack from Argos for £4.95. Seems rather good to me.

Just put up the mirror and some hooks on the wall myself. Part of the small touches!




Attended Stamina7 yesterday, in which we buy this T shirt and have 7 pub/bars/clubs in our crawl. I think I was told that a total of 700 students attended this. Was pretty amazing, apart from getting drunk really easily, been such a lightweight after less drinking over the past months!

My T shirt which says "Climber" got ripped by sadly- guys. You can guess who did that, and you're right


This was how it looked when I was in the club, minus the gray tank top. Was funny when this bouncer approached and said that if I were to have the cloth off myself, I'd get kicked out.

Not forgetting Stamina7 started at 7pm, but we got there around 8 and out till 2! Madness


A new time table has been planned out! Gotta start working, get nerdy! Be Kiasu!


Good eh?

0 comments: