Dedicated Post to Mum

I would like to dedicate this post specially to my mum. Happy Birthday Mummy, and perhaps you would not like to disclose your age here hence I wont. Its not that I've forgotten by any chance ;)

Well, to the most special woman in my life of course. My mum has been fabulous and which words cant quite describe. She was ever there when I needed her, always so caring and helpful. We may have some arguments and stuff but I guess its a way of showing love.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your birthday and may you be blessed with the best of health and happiness.

Tho taken long time ago, but we hardly changed!

Even longer, but its okay! :D

Another one.

And finally!!

Happppy Birthday Mummy!

3 comments:

  mil0chel

21 September 2008 at 07:58

nice post :)

btw, from an angle, your mom looks like one of my lecturers in IMU.. nice lady .. :)

  Unknown

21 September 2008 at 15:05

Thanks son for dedicating a post specially for ur old mama !!

  TrippyT

21 September 2008 at 21:48

Noo way! My mum is never old! :) Maybe she is, having her second job. :D