First up: Vietnam

In literally a few hours, I will be leaving for Hanoi, flights at 6:30am but since Id need to get there 2 hours before I have decided not to trouble others by going there at 1am. Jun and I decided to probably sleep at the airport till 3-4am.

Vietnam will be our first destination:

Current ideal itinerary:

Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Sapa
Day 3: Sapa
Day 4: Halong Bay
Day 5: Hanoi

I will try to update while im there..

On the other hand, to be honest I did enjoy my recent days alot. Having good company of friends, laughers and jokes. However things are often not as what you see. You know who you are and I can feel that you dont feel good inside, it shows.

I wont be around for 2 weeks and I really do hope as much that you will stay strong, think positively and be hopeful. Nothing can quite bring you down, its whether on how much you care for something which includes on how much thought you put into upon facing obstacles.

It kills me inside of what you are going through, putting up a smile is not good enough. Things may not be that bad afterall which all depends on one's perspective. You control your life and why let other stuff influence your life in the first place. You deserve the happiness you want/need and nobody can take that away from you.

Deep down inside, you have my love; love for you as a good friend and will be there for you.

1 comments:

  Shelyn

2 June 2008 at 17:27

thanks trippy.
your company has been more than I could ask for. thanks for being here for me...
x