Highlights

No, not about highlighting my hair or something, this is probably the highlight of summer holidays.

Jun will be arriving KLIA today at 9 which sadly my cousin sister will be leaving for Liverpool for close to 4 months :(

Ok, apart from that hopefully I'd be a good host being able to take Jun around. However, Brandon is to be blamed cause he's hinting me that he's gonna get really busy too. PFFT! If anyone would wanna meet up, feel glad to contact me probably for lunch or something. I'll be leaving for my SEA trip starting on the 3rd of June. :D

Hopefully everything will be great and scuba diving once I'm back from the SEA trip! wooop

3 comments:

  Su-Yee

29 May 2008 at 07:57

which cousin sis? michelle?

  TrippyT

29 May 2008 at 09:23

yep, michelles leaving tonight!

  Su-Yee

29 May 2008 at 13:47

thanks...luckily i got to message her before she leaves. mic says she will blog during her 4 motnhs visit. can you give me her blog add?