Getting Closer

I cant wait to go home and its closeeee.

Jun will be coming to Malaysia and on the 3rd we'll be on a backpackers trip! :D

3/6 - 8/6 Vietnam

8/6 - 11/6 Thailand but probably just around Bangkok

11/6-16/6 Macau/Hk and China but most of our time would be in Hong Kong, depends.

Nevertheless, I have decided to take Jun to Perhentian Island too. So far its Teong Seng, Jun, and im counting Brandon in for sure and u got no reason to not go! Anyone else who will be in Malaysia during that period would like to go? I think its gonna be 3 days 2 nights which cost total below RM400. And OH, we plan to drive there too since taking a bus would cost Rm80 return and u know lah, travelling by bus is dangerous. Shit ass Ministry of Transport and their lousy law enforcement.


Its just an initial stage planning! Hopefully mum and dads fine with that! :D I know I will be travelling alot but u know I wont be able to do much when im tied down with probably the internship.

Needa get down to studying and assignments. SOON! :)

0 comments: