Can I Last?

Yeah, thats right, I'm seriously pushing myself to the limit that I've not ever tried before. I've cut down on sleeping, nowadays 6-7 hours a day is almost enough, not forgetting very often I go to the gym as well after I wake up and now library is almost like my second place to hang out.



Todays timetable:



  • Slept at 4am in the morning (got back from the library at 2:30am previous day)


  • Woke up at 8:40am


  • Lectures at 9am till 11am


  • Collected my results for Valuation : 71% shit marks and although my answers were all correct, the lecturer didnt like my layout.


  • Got back to the room around 11:45am


  • Rested abit, gym at 12:20pm


  • Walked to a pub for lunch at 1:20pm


  • Got back around 2:30pm


  • Went online for a bit till 3:30pm, had a nap till 4:10pm


  • Found out that my coursemate cancelled the meeting later on.


  • Got back wasted more time on the computer till 5 ish.


  • 6pm - 2am in the morning library.



THIS IS NOT THE LIFE I WANT.




Jun and I were the only few first year students who study in the library I think. Brookes students party really hard, Stamina 7 is on tonight where they visit 4 pubs and 3 clubs I think where we decided to miss out.



I was in the library till 2:30am yesterday and today almost the same. When we got out of the library, people were just about to leave the student union clubs or some getting back to the uni by cab. They're partying hard while we're TRYING to study hard. Perhaps its just me still trying.






Some pictures when we started going crazy, we're also reliant on Relentless, a drink containing 32mg of caffiene per 100ml and that can is 500ml. You can do the maths :)



Keeps us going and going till late night, till we really cant take it anymore. Oh well, perhaps thats the way of a german I suppose.



My table of mess, full of notes and scribbling. Sigh.


Our saviour - Relentless, and we dont only take one can each time we study


Jun in action.

Another one. Econofreak


Never complete without Relentless

My stash of Relentless in which I bought from the Student Union Shop. Smuggled in the library.

Trying to concentrate. =/


Yeah, some random bits by Jun, I guess thats the way of motivating me. loll. The last one says

Johnson : 5 exams, 5 peanuts, easyyyy exams. - By Jun

10 comments:

  mil0chel

25 April 2008 at 08:21

hey tzin..
ur fren Jun looks quite cute leh...lolx.. anyway.. don't strain urself too hard ok?? we're in the same boat here with studies... i have less than 3 weeks til finals... and stil alot more to cover..
oh ya.. something i learnt in class.. don overload urself too much with caffeine ok?? uhm.. put it in this way.. ur body might become immune to the amount of caffeine u're feeding it.. but anyway.. GAMBATEH!!

  mil0chel

25 April 2008 at 08:22

oopz.. chel here arh...

  Su-Yee

26 April 2008 at 06:42

hey bro, get some sleep. with good amount of sleep only you can remember what you have study. no point burning mid night oil......and all the best!

when you start working, you will know...school time is the best!

  TrippyT

26 April 2008 at 11:41

Hey Rachel, I didnt know u read my blog even. I have less than 2 weeks and its quite stressful I'd say. Had a really good sleep today since the library closed at 8pm yesterday. Hopefully it'll be all good :)

  TrippyT

26 April 2008 at 11:42

Heloooo SuYee, its not really considered as burning midnight oil, more like longer hours of studying. Pushing myself abit too hard I think, first year summor when it doesnt count. Oh well. Just a bit more :)

  Nimalan D

26 April 2008 at 23:06

dude where can I get some Relentless in London man? I'm need to start doing a lot of what you're doing

  TrippyT

27 April 2008 at 00:57

LOL, relentless is a really cheap drink for £1 but if you cant find that I'd suggest u buy blue bolt or something from Sainsbury, it taste almost the same but of course not as good but 30mg/100ml of caffeine and it comes in a frigging litre bottle! Good stuff my friend, and its cheap for lik £1.10 i think.

  Nimalan D

27 April 2008 at 17:54

Ahha yea. I'm on blue bolt now. 26p for a 250 ml can. Can't seem to find Relentless though

  TrippyT

28 April 2008 at 00:18

thats good enough! Lol, the first few days damn hard to concentrate but now its getting so much better. Better concentration. So my advice, start early although the early stage might not be that productive but just go through it for 3-4 days should be fine after that.

  mil0chel

29 April 2008 at 11:04

caffeine addict... dun overdose urself larr... ish... yup i read ur blog... juz sometimes kinda malas to leave comments larr.. ehhehe.. same here.. exams on may 12th!!! arghh..